|Weather Fact:||A rainbow was visible for 6 hours (from 9am to 6pm) at Wetherby, Yorkshire (UK) on 14 March 1994. This is rare as most rainbows last for only a few minutes.|
Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus with UV & Solar Sensor Suite
This fully automated, Integrated and versatile system combines the accuracy and reliability of Davis, with the unique and innovative features of ClimeMET.
The Vantage Pro 2 is the weather station of choice amongst schools in the UK. It offers a superb overall specification, with exception reliability and accuracy. The Vantage Pro 2 Plus has the added benefit of both Solar and UV monitoring sensors, which not only give fundamental weather data back to the user, but can help in the safe planning of events within the school.
The Weather Master Package is a comprehensive , feature rich Weather Monitoring Solution, which comes complete with the following:
- Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus Weather Station with UV & Solar Radiation Sensors
- Weatherlink Datalogger & Software
- 20ft Mast for optimum placement and exposure
- 1 Years Service & Maintenance Contract
- A full Installation and Calibration Service
- 1 Years subscription to ClimeMET Learning Suite
- Remote Technical Support and Assistance
- Full System Training
- *Excludes carriage and mileage costs
|Indoor & outdoor temperature Indoor & outdoor humidity Dew point Wind speed Wind direction Wind chill Barometric pressure with trend indicator Forecast icon display Rainfall UV (Ultra Violet) Index Solar Radiation W/m2||On-screen graphing Heat Index Moon Phase Sunrise and sunset times Clock with alarm Date display Scrolling ticker-tape showing expanded forecast details Wireless sensors with 300m transmission range Data transmits every 2.5 seconds Frequency hopping spread spectrum to eliminate interference|